Below are some frequently asked questions we thought might help you. If you are still looking for an answer please reach out to Carol Rauscher, President of the Englewood Chamber of Commerce, and she will help you get the answer or information you are looking for!
Carol can be reached at (201) 567-2381 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the questions below for more info.
The Citizen Resource Center provides Englewood residents with a centralized location for complaints, service and information requests. The CRC not only acts as a Help Desk for residents by answering routine questions and providing information on any number of issues, but it also logs in complaints and service requests, forwarding them to the appropriate department for action and resolution.
The Citizen Resource Center web page can be found on the city website here: http://www.cityofenglewood.org/content/9266/11635/default.aspx
To report that a street light is out, contact PSE&G at 1-800-436-7734 with the location of the street light, the nearest cross street and the pole number (if applicable) - usually located on a metal strip attached to the pole. PSE&G also offers an online form to report a street light that is out:
To contact PSE&G online, click here.
Englewood is "a place for everyone" and the Englewood Chamber of Commerce is no different! Any business, non-profit, religious, educational, or other type of organization is invited to join the Chamber. We have members of all types which bring vibrancy and diversity to our community.
There are advantages and benefits of being a Chamber member, so be sure to look at the Member Benefits page or contact Carol Rauscher, the Chamber President, for more info. She can be reached at (201) 567-2384 or email@example.com
$199 per year for Non-Profits and Community Organizations.
$299 per year for Retailers, Restaurants, Medical Offices, and Professional Offices.
$500 per year for Retail Banks.
$550 per year for Industrial, Wholesale, and B2B companies. This membership rate entitles you to unlimited Certificates of Origin while your membership is active.
$1,000 per year for Auto Dealers.
You can quickly fill out the online Membership Application and pay your dues by credit card. That's it! You are now a card-carrying member of the Englewood Chamber of Commerce and you are entitled to all the benefits that come with membership.
You will soon receive an email explaining how to log into the Member Portal to update all your online Directory information to make sure people can find you easily when they are looking for what you can offer them!
If you have any questions please reach out to our President, Carol Rauscher at (201) 567-2381 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All membership subscriptions renew in January and are valid for the entire year until the following January.
You can log into the Chamber Member Portal and pay your bill securely online by credit card.
To set yourself up for auto-renewal,
- Log into the Member Portal
- Click "Personal Information" on the left menu.
- Then click "Billing" at the bottom of the left menu.
- Then click "Payment Profiles" in the left menu, click the "Add a New Payment Profile" link and then enter your credit card and billing info.
- Directly under the credit card info, check the box that says, "Notify Englewood Chamber of Commerce that I am interested in setting up automatic payments and select to use this profile for the recurring charges."
- Then complete the billing address info and click the Add Profile box.
Now you will never have to worry about letting your membership expire and losing all the benefits and exposure that come with membership!
Well, we'd be very sad to lose you as a member and you would lose the benefits of membership including:
- Your Enhanced listing in the Englewood Business & Community Directory which comes up highly ranked in Google Search results.
- Your ability to promote your organization on the EnglewoodNJ.org website, the Chamber's paid social media promotions, event sponsorships.
- Access to the sidewalk sale and other retailing events.
- and more...
But don't let this happen! Log into your Member Portal and pay your membership dues or contact Carol Rauscher at (201) 567-2381 or email@example.com to get caught up and start enjoying the benefits of membership!
We're so glad you asked! There are so many great opportunities to show everyone what you have to offer right here in Englewood!
Please reach out to Carol Rauscher at (201) 567-2381 or firstname.lastname@example.org and she will help you find the best event and placement to get the most out of your event sponsorship!
You should definitely keep your online directory listing up to date! These directory pages come up early and often in Google Search results, so make sure people are seeing the real you!
- Log into the Chamber Member Portal.
- Click the Company Information menu on the left.
- Update all the sections on the left, especially the one called "Website Information" because that's what everyone will see!